But this is my webstore – it’s supposed to be my main online retail location! So, I am now super-excited to announce my brand-new revamped website and webstore! (If you’re reading this at my blog, you may have noticed that the blog is not yet integrated – I’m working on it!)
So, what makes the new webstore so much more awesome?
- Easier checkout: You are no longer required to make an account in order to purchase.
- More payment options: PayPal is no longer required – you can pay by credit card right on the site.
- New product photography: I’ve gotten much better at this, and I am in the process of replacing the old images with better photos and adding more views of the jewelry, starting with the Simple Earrings and Chime Earrings. Everything else is in the works, I promise!
- Better product organization: Search by style, color, gift suggestions, and seasonal collections.
- Improved aesthetic: I may be biased, but I think it is just gorgeous!
Gorgeous or not, what really makesme love the new website is, first, the ease of printing shipping labels (which means I don’t have to wait in line at the Post Office, and thatyou get your jewelry that much quicker)!
Second, it is now so much easier to make changes to products and menus – look for new gift ideas and rotating seasonal collections throughout the year.
Halloween is coming soon!
Also, check out the Upcoming Events page to find out where you can see me presenting Sundrop Jewelry in person! If you’re in the Bay Area, come see me demo the giant magnifying glass at Mini Maker Faire in Oakland on Oct 19th.
Last but not least, sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll send you a coupon code for free shipping on your next order! And, of course, a monthly-ish newsletter letting you know about new products, colors, and sales – just in time for the holiday season!